1. Stand charges are listed on the website/application form.
2. Stand positions will be allocated on strictly a first come basis. If the position you have indicated you would like is not available the organisers will endeavour to offer you an alternative position. The organisers retain the right to adapt the site layout and to allocate stand space to accommodate the requirements of exhibitors, demonstrations etc.
3. The closing date for stand applications is 25th March 2018. Applications received after this date will be subject to space availability and a 15% surcharge may apply.
4. Each company shall exhibit only or mainly materials and products of relevance to agriculture and related industries.
5. No exhibitors shall be permitted to arrange their stand or to place their sign in such a manner as to obstruct the light or to inconvenience or disadvantageously affect the display of any other exhibitor. No form of intrusion into neighbouring sites is prohibited.
6. Risk assessment forms should be completed and returned when booking online.
7. Electricity can be provided for indoor/outdoor stands as indicated online or on a separate application form. Water standpipes will be available on site.
8. Outdoors space is available on tarmac. Exhibitors with marquees must provide the organiser with a fire resistant certificate. Exhibitors will furnish their stand with a fire extinguisher.
9. Each exhibitor shall be responsible for the removal of refuse from their stand and outside stands shall completely restore the ground on removal.
10. Two exhibitor tickets are provided for indoor trade stands up to 18m2 and three for stands over 18m2. Outdoor stands will be provided with two exhibitor tickets for stands up to 25m2 and three for larger trade stands. Additional exhibitor tickets are £10+VAT (£8.33+VAT for NI EVENT). Two vehicle passes will be issued per exhibitor to allow access for off-loading and parking within the site. All other representatives will have to park in the visitor parking area.
11. Access to the site for setting will be from 9am to 6pm on the day before the event. All non exhibition items and cars must be off site by 8am on the day of the event until 5pm when dismantling will begin. If you are unable to dismantle your trade stand on the event day please let organisers know in advance of the event.
12. Staffing of stands must be at all times on the site.
13. No person other than an exhibitor who has applied for and been allocated space will be allowed to sell or display articles of any description on the site. Sub-letting of stands is not permitted.
14. The sole public catering and bar rights have been granted.
15. The National Beef Association (The Association) will not be responsible for any accident, damage or loss however caused, which may occur to any exhibitor or to his animals, articles or property brought on site. The Association will not be responsible for any actions or expenses on account of or in respect of any such damage or injury caused. All exhibitors must have Fill Third Party Liability insurance and, if requested, will supply proof of current policy to The Association. All exhibitors indemnify The Association from any claims made in connection with the exhibitors staff, equipment, display, animals or vehicles.
16. If for any reason the NBA Beef Expo/ NBA Beef Expo NI is cancelled, 50% of you booking will be returned.
17. If for any reason you can no longer attend there will be no refund for bookings. If there is mitigating circumstances please contact the Organising Committee where a decision will be made.
18. The decision of the Organising Committee about the interpretation of these conditions will be final.
We provide the tools, expertise and support you need to manage the entire ticketing process, before, during and after the customer visit.